POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : WARNING: #exec and safety : Re: WARNING: #exec and safety Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:16:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WARNING: #exec and safety
From: Jon A  Cruz
Date: 20 Oct 1999 03:07:04
Message: <380D6A55.599B0758@geocities.com>
And on Windows NT it's worse. I just got a new NT box placed in my office.
After booting into NT, and without even attempting to log-in, just booting, it
went crazy. After coming up with the NT log-in thingie, it then went into over
5-10 minutes of just constant disk thrashing. And that was with me not doing
anything.