POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Too many layers : Re: Too many layers Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:21:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Too many layers
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Date: 9 Oct 1999 06:46:58
Message: <37ff1d22@news.povray.org>
I've met this problem creating clouds using planes stacked on one another
the limit seems to be around 70 - 90 depending on spacing of the layers....
it would be nice to have a version of pov with this level upped so that
deeper clouds can be created without increasing the distance between the
planes.

Mick