POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : 3dstudiomax -> povray : Re: 3dstudiomax -> povray Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:24:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3dstudiomax -> povray
From: Lance Birch
Date: 24 Sep 1999 22:44:54
Message: <37ec3726@news.povray.org>
Also just a hint from experience, you might want to re-scale the objects
before you convert them across to POV-Ray, depending on the WUS you have
used in MAX.  That way you won't hit the major or minor number limits.

Also, for NURBS, remember to set up the Adaptive Scene Degradation for
design mode as you would for render mode so that when you export it exports
with the correct number of triangles, and not the Design Mode degraded
version.