POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Evil Fog : Re: Evil Fog Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:23:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Evil Fog
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 23 Sep 1999 05:27:47
Message: <37e9f293@news.povray.org>
'fog' and "invisible" container objects not looking right is a common
problem and there isn't a real good solution far as I know.  Best
thing you can try is to increase the container object 'filter' a
little above 1.  Might see if you can remove the fog filter value from
its vector too if you can without disrupting everything.
From what I've found it's a game of juggling transparency around until
you get a clear enough object.  If anyone knows another way I need to
write it down here.

Bob