POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Cabinet or 1/2 Cabinet Camera : Re: Cabinet or 1/2 Cabinet Camera Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:12:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cabinet or 1/2 Cabinet Camera
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 6 Sep 1999 05:24:55
Message: <37d38867@news.povray.org>
This may be obvious to others as well, I can't make out your intention
exactly.  I'd suggest posting a drawing if you could.  I'd suggest
HTML formatted posting but that's NOT a good idea since people have a
difficult time with them.  Also I flunked out of being a
"advanced-user" so I probably shouldn't even be here.
 ; b

Bob