POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Is this a bug? : Re: Is this a bug? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:24:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is this a bug?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 3 Sep 1999 16:41:39
Message: <37d03283@news.povray.org>
For some of us who actually like to write a lot more into the script
(albeit unneccessarily) this wouldn't change anything.  For Ken and
others this is obviously good news I'm sure  ; )
However.... if you aren't in a pigment pattern then 'rgb' is all you
need even if using a 4 or 5 place vector and it's 2 letters less than
'color'.

Bob