POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : new question : Re: new question Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:17:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: new question
From: Alan Kong
Date: 24 Aug 1999 21:28:39
Message: <37c5430c.586330655@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 24 Aug 1999 14:06:53 +0200, Markus Becker
<bec### [at] zessuni-siegende> wrote:

>Excuse my rudeness, but this is as dumb as putting some of
>the gasoline of your car into the trunk (that's where you
>put the luggage, I think..) instead of the tank
>to try and get the car lighter (less heavy).

  Markus, do you mean that you don't know where the luggage goes? :)

  On the same humorous note, I read a story in the online news headlines
whereby some people who likely neglected to pay their heating utility bill,
were trying to heat their home by warming gasoline in a container on the
kitchen stove. Needless to say, the fire department had to put out a raging
fire in their kitchen. Hopefully, these people are unable to have children
:)

--
Alan
news.povray.org - where POV-Ray enthusiasts around the world can get