POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : new question : Re: new question Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:21:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: new question
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 25 Aug 1999 13:52:59
Message: <37c42d7b@news.povray.org>
It was only a question, sheesh. And hey, I used a propane b-b-q grill
to heat my mobile home several winters ago when the power failed for a
long while and I couldn't get out of my driveway. So maybe I am one of
those people ;) However I did keep some ventilation going in the
meantime.
Needless to say I immediately got a kerosene heating unit. Now is that
smart? If you experienced the foul smelling fumes and troubles from
one of those things you might guess not again.
I'm still curious, what would virtual memory do in a RAM drive then,
anyone know? Start using the disk drive as RAM? Oops, it already does
that (half in jest here).

Bob