POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : new question : Re: new question Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:21:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: new question
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 16 Aug 1999 19:17:58
Message: <37b89c26@news.povray.org>
I'm curious, have you tried to put the virtual memory swap file into
that ram drive as well?
This problem makes me think computer memory may be fairly ineffecient
for the task of jumping in and out to the CPU. More likely it is too
fast to keep up good enough, have you got error correction ram?
I'm just interested because I used to use RAM drives way back in my
old DOS days and often thought of doing the same as you.

Bob