POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : will povray work on linux? : Re: will povray work on linux? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:26:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: will povray work on linux?
From: Marc Schimmler
Date: 28 Sep 1999 02:58:42
Message: <37F0671C.D006B9E4@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
TonyB wrote:

> I have too much on Windows to go over to Linux completely. Even if I could,
> there is no one in this country capable of helping me with it. I don't want
> to learn everything all over again.

One thing I learned the hard way is that you *NEVER* have finished
learning. Better cope with this and learn what you can. BTW, Linux is
something you can learn pretty good at the Internet and WIN32 emulators
like WINE are also existing! I once read somewhere here that even
WIN-POV runs on it! :-)

Marc

--
Marc Schimmler