POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Evil Fog : Re: Evil Fog Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Evil Fog
From: Josh Franklin
Date: 23 Sep 1999 09:46:04
Message: <37EA2EB8.66DFC741@yahoo.com>
Ok, I HAVE found the problem with the scene and it was not any fault of
POV-Ray's. here is a line of code in the fog:

fog_type 2 distance 80 color rgbf < 0.6, 0.4, 0.6, 0.4 >

what is messing up my scene is the fact that the fog is filtering, I
tried taking out the filter value as Bob suggested and the scene looked
great. Also, I have had no problems with radiosity and media, although
in my scene there is no call for radiosity because there are not that
many different reflective surfaces.

Thanks for everyone's help,
-Josh