POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Evil Fog : Re: Evil Fog Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:20:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Evil Fog
From: Ken
Date: 23 Sep 1999 05:51:03
Message: <37E9F77B.906B4EC5@pacbell.net>
Bob Hughes wrote:

> 'fog' and "invisible" container objects not looking right is a common
> problem and there isn't a real good solution far as I know.
> Bob

  Either it is a bug or a design limitation from what I can tell. This
is becoming a common complaint/question with more people starting to
use the media function. I myself have worked the issue rather extensively
and not found a satisfactory solution to it.

--
Ken Tyler

See my 1000+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: