POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Long render time the good news : Re: Long render time the good news Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:21:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Long render time the good news
From: Ken
Date: 9 Sep 1999 11:00:46
Message: <37D7CB3E.B5AEF3F2@pacbell.net>
Cliff Bowman wrote:

> We're going to ahve to do something about you. Don't know what yet
> but...

Starting to sound like my wife....

> Yeah, could you give me Paul's e-mail address please. I'm
> certainly willing to give the idea of stress-testing hissystem out
> <eg>
>
> Cheers,
>
> Cliff Bowman
> Why not pay my 3D Dr Who site a visit at http://www.who3d.cwc.net/

  Let him know that I sent you his way and that you are offering an
animation scene that you would like rendered. Also be sure to include
all of the appropriate materials when you do hand the scene over. He
needs a .ini file with all of the rendering parameters specified that
you want used as he is not very experienced with Pov and needs things
spelled out for him. I'll leave it up to you guys to figure out how he
will return the results back to you.

Contact info: