POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : What makes an advanced user? : Re: What makes an advanced user? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:30:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What makes an advanced user?
From: Ken
Date: 3 Sep 1999 10:18:35
Message: <37CFD86C.D54BA077@pacbell.net>
Margus Ramst wrote:

> Perfection is an impossibility.
> But back when I was a newbie (ahem) this was the only answer I had - just like
> many others. It does give the solution 9 times out of 10, if you take the
> trouble to delve into it.
>
> Margus

While the Povray docs are the best I have ever seen there is simply no way
to learn how to be creative by simply reading them. That takes experience
and answering questions in .general takes more that "book" read knowlege to
be able to field all of the questions posted there.

That's strike two !

--
Ken Tyler

See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: