POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Crossposting (was Re: I highly doubt that anything that I've written is "spam" ...) : Re: Solaris 7 and ongoing support of Pov-Ray versions ... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:19:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Solaris 7 and ongoing support of Pov-Ray versions ...
From: Dennis Clarke
Date: 3 Sep 1999 04:20:08
Message: <37CF8443.4FC515BD@interlog.com>
Ken wrote:

> I'm sure others would be willing to debate
> some of the finer points of your arguments but I feel I have no grounds to
> stand on to do so.

There were no fine points.  They were blunt resounding thuds.
And I rarely debate.  I usually just say "That's my profound opinion, in my own
opinion."
And then smile.

> I was not stating opinions in my previous message I was
> instead giving you my insights as to what I have heard in the past as to
> how this organization operates.

Well, I've had the opportunity to discuss some of these issues with at least one of
the
team members.

> All groups and organizations have rules
> of operation and like it or not that is how things work.

I rarely follow all rules, legal, government, military or otherwise.  I would like to
break a few of the rules of physics but thus far have failed.  :)

> Who am I to tell
> the Pov team, whose work I worship, that they should operate any differently
> than they do now ?

The most powerful voice of all.  The end-user.  If properly motivated, the demanding
end-user.

Dennis Clarke
dcl### [at] interlogcom

Post a reply to this message