POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Crossposting (was Re: I highly doubt that anything that I've written is "spam" ...) : Re: Solaris 7 and ongoing support of Pov-Ray versions ... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:25:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Solaris 7 and ongoing support of Pov-Ray versions ...
From: Ken
Date: 3 Sep 1999 03:52:08
Message: <37CF7DD8.26FDD988@pacbell.net>
Let me just say that while I do not agree with everything you say I will
not debate the issue with you becuase I am not a team member and and I am
in no position to speak for them. I'm sure others would be willing to debate
some of the finer points of your arguments but I feel I have no grounds to
stand on to do so. I was not stating opinions in my previous message I was
instead giving you my insights as to what I have heard in the past as to
how this organization operates. All groups and organizations have rules
of operation and like it or not that is how things work. Who am I to tell
the Pov team, whose work I worship, that they should operate any differently
than they do now ?

--
Ken Tyler

See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: