POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Crossposting (was Re: I highly doubt that anything that I've written is "spam" ...) : Re: Crossposting and other abusive activities .... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:22:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crossposting and other abusive activities ....
From: Dennis Clarke
Date: 2 Sep 1999 15:52:17
Message: <37CED4F5.12ED1267@interlog.com>
Ron Parker wrote:

> On Thu, 02 Sep 1999 03:34:47 -0700, Ken wrote:
> >I think he was referring to the multi-group cross posting. Management really
> >frowns on cross posting on this server and has been known to delete entire
> >threads that were cross posted without warning. Pick one group to continue
> >the discussion in and drop the rest from the list.

	Well, let me be the first to admit when I'm wrong.  For some reason I thought that
you
had a glorious tera-byte sized fibre optic array on the backend just because of the
size
of the posts to the animations group.  Don't hesitate to walk over and tap me on the
forehead and say "Now now, that will be enough of that."

  	In any case, maybe I'll stick to this group.  Although, thus far, I have yet to get
my
fluid animation looking the way I expected.  What I find most surprising is that the
color
red and green mix together to form black.  At least that's what I have so far.

Dennis Clarke
dcl### [at] interlogcom

ps : Now where do I go to get that IRTC cd that is so supportive.  www.povray.org
probably.  I hope you use ssl for credit cards.