POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Ocean coming up to the beach. : Re: Ocean coming up to the beach. Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:19:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ocean coming up to the beach.
From: David Heys
Date: 12 Aug 1999 23:53:28
Message: <37B39668.6B4437CE@hotmail.com>
Glad the source was of some help to you. I didn't expect it to be a solution to
all your problems. Just a keystone to give you good avenues of exploration. I'll
try out your code in the morning. It's almost 8 p.m. here and my wife and I have
a deal of no computers after 8. That way we get to maximize our time when the
kids are in bed. :{)

David