POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Array Usage : Array Usage Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:31:08 EDT (-0400)
  Array Usage
From: Ken
Date: 1 Aug 1999 18:17:33
Message: <37A4C6D4.2DE07985@pacbell.net>
I posted some source in povray.binaries.scene-files today in a thread
titled "Connect the Dots Macro example".

If any of you code warriors out there are interested in looking at this
example and suggesting an easier way of passing the points to the macro
I would be glad to listen. I have doubts the second array was necessary
but it was the only way I could come up with using the macro in it's
current form.

Thanks,

--
Ken Tyler