POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Hardcore povrayer test : Re: Hardcore povrayer test Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:24:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hardcore povrayer test
From: Arthur Flint
Date: 25 Jul 1999 22:22:35
Message: <379BC75E.FD7E7799@gci.net>
I just got done reading this thread. Every time that someone proposes
a 'test' to see who is and who isn't (whatever), their pride is showing.
Did you notice what got stirred up? Was it fun? Educational? Has anyone
come out 'on top of the list'? Shame on you all. A lot of great leaders
have tried that idea of an 'elite' group. Tell me, would non-hardcore
users be asked to quit? Would we have to prove that we are hard-core?

If you are all that great, teach others. If you are all that
wise, guide others. What ever happened to that tag-line
"Share what you know, learn what you don't"?