POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : camera math help please : Re: camera math help please Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:24:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: camera math help please
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 24 Jul 1999 16:01:57
Message: <379A1B7D.F3FF970D@aol.com>
Re-reading your idea there I still wasn't positive of what you are
trying. However as far as moving the camera around to any point on a
surface of a sphere you are going to run into something awkward about
the camera orientations. When it reaches a point perpindicular enough to
a plane it will switch scene directions abruptly. I don't know enough to
help, just wanted to bring that up.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe