POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : REQ: Rendering Problem Advice : Re: Rendering Problem Advice Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:19:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering Problem Advice
From: Steve
Date: 24 Jul 1999 09:57:42
Message: <3799C7CC.7E73B3DD@puzzlecraft.com>
Thanks for reminding me of this.

The problem is within one of the complex objects itself. Apparantly I have
created something strange using nested #while loops. Zooming in on the
trouble spot shows POV doing its job, it's my code that's creating the lo-res
artefact. I have actually created a moire pattern with the 2 loops whose
frequency looks like low resolution jaggies until it's enlarged 8x.

Thanks!

steve