POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Hardcore povrayer test : Re: Enhanced hardcore povrayer test Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:15:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Enhanced hardcore povrayer test
From: Martin Crisp
Date: 30 Jun 1999 01:18:26
Message: <3779a8a2@news.povray.org>
Chris Huff wrote in message <376A838E.A8A9F863@compuserve.com>...
>I got 24, but have some questions:

I looked, figured I'd get about 4 (based on what I have done rather than
what I know I could do if/when I get to it)

>#12-Not really, but I have ported the Photon Mapping patch to the
>Mac(and found one very tiny bug in the code). I suppose that doesn't
>count.

Gotta get this, I'll see if I can find it...

>#31-Should this be here? I have heard of emacs, but I don't know what
it
>is, and I don't think there is a Mac version.

There is a mac version (at least one). It's a programmable text editor
(*HUGE* understatement).

search at altavista (+emacs +macintosh) turns up some likely links. I
would imagine that much of what emacs can do mac emacs can't... but I
haven't looked.

Have Fun
Martin
--
<Spa### [at] tesseractcomau> is a valid address
If you prefer mnemonic addresses you can use:

My opinions should not be taken as indicative of Tourism Tasmania's
opinions