POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Hardcore povrayer test : Re: Enhanced hardcore povrayer test Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:25:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Enhanced hardcore povrayer test
From: Mike
Date: 17 Jun 1999 11:11:35
Message: <37690E7C.A9F2960@aol.com>
What about the one that says you only use PNG format or the one that says you
always use the alpha channel?  I hardly ever 'always' do something in POV.  I
use colors.inc as a time saver, but by no means need to do so.

Then there was the one about making a patch for POV-Ray.  I made that one
patch a few months ago with changes to fix the problems with radiosity.
Later there were bug fixes made in those areas in the official version, but
I'm sure they handled it different, but I did point out the areas where the
problem lie.  Does that count?  Do I care?  I dunno, maybe.

Perhaps I'm just a casual user with hardcore tendencies. :)

-Mike