POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Hardcore povrayer test : Re: Comparing v3.0 and v3.1 official docs Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:18:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Comparing v3.0 and v3.1 official docs
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 17 Jun 1999 02:52:56
Message: <37689b48@news.povray.org>
>  I will have to take your word on this as I have only the current docs on
>my present system. I *thought* it migrated into its present form mostly
>unchanged, though, save for halo/media and any additional features over
>v3.0.

I've also only got the current docs now. That was my impression first time
I read the 3.1 docs. I read the section on radiosity yesterday. I'm fairly
sure
that the 3.0 docs had more than two pages on radiosity.

>  Ken and I also like to be able to do this. I use the Adobe Acrobat
version
>of the docs. I am able read the entire document from beginning to end (if I
>wish) and it retains all section numbers and demo images. The entire
>document can be searched for specific keywords and phrases, also, something
>that might be difficult to accomplish in some of the other formats.

Is the pdf for 3.1 at www.povray.org ? If not where?

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * ERROR: COFFEE.COM not found  *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Insert cup and press any key *
   My Software never has bugs, It just develops random features