POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Hardcore povrayer test : Re: Hardcore povrayer test Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:19:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hardcore povrayer test
From: Bob
Date: 14 Jun 1999 13:02:55
Message: <37653596.2D548AFB@aol.com>
Heh-heh, little side note here: I once wanted to start using 'gloss' and 'gloss_used'
instead of 'phong' and 'phong_size' so I hacked at the code simply replacing those
words. Biggest mistake I ever made when I realized I couldn't redefine them to be
compatible with other script files. I only used POV-Ray this way a very short while
and
I almost never got back on track again. So a bit of friendly advice here, only "add"
keywords, don't replace them. Oh, and Nieminen M., scanning over that "test" leads me
believe I better not even try to see what I'd score, I hate failure.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe