POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : reality : Re: reality Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:24:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: reality
From: Lance Birch
Date: 8 May 1999 02:01:04
Message: <3733c510.0@news.povray.org>
What's this got to do with povray.advanced-users?

Oh well, I'll reply :)
hehehe

Yes, and it also has a consciousness :)  And it also creates Dreams... and
in fact, it can recreate a whole reality... like a Lucid Dream (which I
LOOOOVE!!!)

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind