POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : A Simple Lamp Shade ? : Re: A Simple Lamp Shade ? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:21:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Simple Lamp Shade ?
From: Steve
Date: 3 May 1999 08:54:16
Message: <372D8F66.5021B38C@puzzlecraft.com>
Hiya Ken,

One workaround is to create your circular sine wave in Illustrator and
bring it into POV as a font ( after converting).

Another workaround would be to create a flat sine wave in the ususal manner
and then use BEND.INC to curve it.

Another workaround might be to create 1 sine wave and then employ rotated
copies of it.

steve