POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Q: smooth union of bezier patches : Re: Q: smooth union of bezier patches Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:29:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Q: smooth union of bezier patches
From: Phil Clute
Date: 29 Apr 1999 02:40:58
Message: <3727F251.FDBE6926@tiac.net>
Thanks for the help!
I can see I'm in over my head a bit though...
if nothing else I've learned something for future
attempts.

Jerry Anning posted(in this thread)a pretty cool
link about hierarchical b-splines. I wandered around
there for a long time. The face animations are worth
the short download.

--
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.