POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Infinite Cube : Re: Infinite Cube Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:22:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Infinite Cube
From: Steve
Date: 19 Apr 1999 19:13:57
Message: <371BAB70.57262135@puzzlecraft.com>
while ( int i = r; i > 0; i - 1 ) is a counting loop that will count from
"r" backwards by 1 each loop. The value stored in r is preserved so it
can be reused. The loop ends when i = 0. If r doesn't need to be saved,
declare it inside the loop and r will be destructed when the loop is
exited.

You could store the coordinate in another variable and then factor it by
i inside the while loop.