POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : What makes an advanced user? : What makes an advanced user? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:21:04 EDT (-0400)
  What makes an advanced user?
From: Graham Redway
Date: 18 Apr 1999 06:56:13
Message: <3719AC47.B96D9BDF@compuserve.com>
What makes an advanced user? Am I an advanced user given that if I had
enough time I could model pretty much anything? I can grasp most things
in Povray, except Radiosity, which is my next area to investigate. I
don't want to blur the boundaries between .general and .advanced-users
and so where I put my messages/queries should be appropriate.

	Graham.