POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : light patterns : Re: light patterns Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:19:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: light patterns
From: Daniel Matthews
Date: 18 Nov 2001 19:41:12
Message: <1499862.ttiIbC2pHG@3-e.net>
Blob a 2d array of convex and/or concave lenses to generate a pattern of
caustics that corresponds to an image. Keep in mind that it will have a
mean focal point so the projection surface needs to be in parallel to the
lens array, unless you get clever and graduate the focal points of the
lenses so that the array has a skewed projection.

This could be a Macro?