POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : rayshade -> povray? : Re: rayshade -> povray? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:25:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rayshade -> povray?
From: Daniel Matthews
Date: 3 May 2002 02:50:57
Message: <1186310.GsshdfAi7K@3-e.net>
DOH! T3DLIB won't work after all!!

So I still need a .ray to .pov converter.

Any ideas? Would a patch to POVRAY that used the parser out of rayshade 4
do the trick. Is this sort of this possible AND allowed?

BTW has anyone else looked at svlab?
http://pages.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~pwp/bmv/vlab-for-linux/html-docs/

--
Your connection failed because: non-redundant fan failure