POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Alternative to CSG : Alternative to CSG Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:13:07 EDT (-0400)
  Alternative to CSG
From: jkior
Date: 8 Dec 2001 20:47:19
Message: <1103_1007820242@jkior>
Hello (should this be posted on the newusers group?),
I'm constructing a tunnel out of many small blocks - fairly simple stuff. However, I'd
like to cut a hole in it, for a doorway. Since I'm using while loops, I don't see any
way
to remove certain blocks, and #difference is *really* slow. Any suggestions on this?
By the way, deleting whole blocks to make the hole is perfectly fine.

Thanks!
Jkior

The image thus far:
<a