POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Keeping objects spaced enough using Array? : Re: Keeping objects spaced enough using Array? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:28:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Keeping objects spaced enough using Array?
Date: 25 Mar 2002 06:39:07
Message: <0k2u9uso8jitmnmjc9v6dusa75e6f9v5hr@4ax.com>
On Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:52:53 +0100, "Thorsten Froehlich" <tho### [at] trfde>
wrote:
> BTW, when building trees recursively there is always the macro recursion
> limit, but trees with a height of 98 are either very big or not well balanced
> anyway...

But even then there is a workaround - iteration instead of recursion with
stack placed in another array. Operations on stack can be realised via
Resize_Array macro. This method works fine in my recent implementation in
IC_Text addition for iso_csg library.

ABX