POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Clock Problem (or question) : Re: Clock Problem (or question) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:17:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Clock Problem (or question)
From: H  E  Day
Date: 23 Jul 2000 00:46:35
Message: <01bff461$06c8ef20$397889d0@daysix>
Ok, here's what I have.
I've got a spline{} declared.  When the (say I'm only using the x variable)
value of this spline is over one I want to: create a projectile, save the
current clock value, and use that saved value to achieve rotation and
translation based on two other splines. Then I want to move the projectile
along a straight path at a constant rate.
I have no idea how to do this.

Does this explain what I need well enough?