POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Splitter Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:51:22 EDT (-0400)
  Splitter (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: LibraryMan
Subject: Splitter
Date: 3 Sep 2002 11:00:09
Message: <web.3d74cdb5a8d359cf2b597c920@news.povray.org>
I'd like to see the windows POV installer divided into floppy-fitting chunks
so I can take it from work (fast connection) to home (catatonic turtle
connection).  Or I could just download a splitter utility myself....
Where should/could I suggest this?
--Mark

Feel the power of the penguin at www.libranet.com

Post a reply to this message

"LibraryMan" <mrm### [at] attnet> wrote in message
> I'd like to see the windows POV installer divided into floppy-fitting
chunks
> so I can take it from work (fast connection) to home (catatonic turtle
> connection).  Or I could just download a splitter utility myself....
> Where should/could I suggest this?
> --Mark

To do it yourself you could use either WinZIP (www.winzip.com), WinRAR
(www.rarlab.com/) or WinACE (www.winace.com/), all you are supposed to buy
but can 'evaluate'.  I prefer WinRAR myself.

-tgq

Post a reply to this message

> I'd like to see the windows POV installer divided into floppy-fitting chunks
> so I can take it from work (fast connection) to home (catatonic turtle
> connection).  Or I could just download a splitter utility myself....
> Where should/could I suggest this?

Floppy - that are these tiny plastic things formerly used for transporting
and storing data, right? ;-)

Yes, those good old times...

I guess you will have to split it up yourself.

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,
Last updated 13 Aug. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______