POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : pvengine.ini now integrated into the registry? Server Time
2 May 2024 23:01:46 EDT (-0400)
  pvengine.ini now integrated into the registry? (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: Jeff Houck
Subject: pvengine.ini now integrated into the registry?
Date: 23 Feb 2008 16:27:20
Message: <47c08fb8$1@news.povray.org>
In the latest Beta 3.7.beta25 change log, it mentions the pvengine.ini
file is now integrated into the Windows registry. I'm curious as to why
this was done? The editor I can understand due to it's tight integration
with the Windows GUI manager. But why the pvengine.ini? Thx.

Post a reply to this message