POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Since were talking operating systems! Server Time
2 May 2024 15:38:00 EDT (-0400)
  Since were talking operating systems! (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Since were talking operating systems!
Date: 20 Apr 2007 15:47:53
Message: <462918e9@news.povray.org>
I looked and didn't see a linux newsgroup on this server so I'm goning to
post here and endure the flames if they happen.

I'm getting pretty discouraged with MicroSoft. The last round of XP security
patches (.ani butch) did nothing but hose my system. With a little luck I
was able to undo the boogered up job it did to the registry. I've got my
fingers crossed .... anyway enough for the rant.

Has anyone had any expierience with Ubuntu's version of Linux? I have a
retired PC that I was going to load up just to have a look, and thought I'd
ask here to see if anyone had any comments .... good or bad about Ubuntu.

Cheers Jim

Post a reply to this message