POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Since were talking operating systems! : Re: Since were talking operating systems! Server Time
17 May 2024 06:57:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Since were talking operating systems!
From: Chris Cason
Date: 23 Apr 2007 09:15:04
Message: <462cb158$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Holsenback wrote:
> Has anyone had any expierience with Ubuntu's version of Linux? I have a

I work with it full-time at my day job (I don't even have a windows machine
at work, and frankly at this point don't miss it).

Note I am a windows developer also, so I'm not biased. Quite simply Ubuntu
has been excellent.

I will also comment that my initial setup was FC6. I persevered with that for
about two months before blowing it away for Ubuntu. Should have done it sooner.

-- Chris