POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Since were talking operating systems! : Re: Since were talking operating systems! Server Time
19 May 2024 06:32:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Since were talking operating systems!
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 20 Apr 2007 16:25:02
Message: <MPG.2092cf8facf8e3fd98a004@news.povray.org>
In article <46291d90$1@news.povray.org>, tho### [at] trfde says...
> Jim Holsenback wrote:
> > I looked and didn't see a linux newsgroup on this server
>
> It is called povray.unix ... ;-)

And if MS keeps scaring, frustrating or just plain ignoring people with
Vista's BS implementations, it might, I can only hope, change to a case
where the "unix" one gets replaced by "povray.window", that being the
place for all the fools that use anything newer than XP. lol

--
void main () {

    call functional_code()
  else