POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : problem with XP Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:10:59 EDT (-0400)
  problem with XP (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Zeger Knaepen
Subject: problem with XP
Date: 22 Jan 2002 20:06:13
Message: <3c4e0c85@news.povray.org>
Whenever I've started a render, it's almost impossible to type in POV's editor.  Every
now
and then POV-Ray decides to take a nap for a few seconds, and during that period, I
can do
almost nothing with my computer.  However, when I restart POV-Ray, the problem seems
to be
solved.
I'm using POVMan 0.71.4, but I had the same problem with MegaPov 0.7.
Now, what I want to know is: did anyone have a similar problem, and is it fixed in
POV-Ray
3.5?

cu!
--
camera{location-z*3}#macro G(b,e)b+(e-b)*(C/50)#end#macro L(b,e,k,l)#local C=0
;#while(C<50)sphere{G(b,e),.1pigment{rgb G(k,l)}finish{ambient 1}}#local C=C+1

Post a reply to this message

I have the same problem with POV-Ray 3.5 on Win NT (SP 6), with a K6 processor.  I
think it happened under 3.1g as well but I don't recall clearly.