POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : the color printing question again Server Time
28 Jun 2024 22:47:14 EDT (-0400)
  the color printing question again (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: LibraryMan
Subject: the color printing question again
Date: 18 Dec 2002 10:44:03
Message: <3E0097E2.167176C3@att.net>
I posted this I think about a year ago, maybe on another povray list,
and got not much of a response, so I'm trying again.
Are any of you pov-win users able to print out your code with COLOR
printing of the syntax highlighting?  I can't get it to work on mine
(don't even know where to look for checking the option)?

Thanks,
Library Man

Post a reply to this message

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:44:34 -0500, LibraryMan <mrm### [at] attnet> wrote:
> I posted this I think about a year ago, maybe on another povray list,
> and got not much of a response, so I'm trying again.
> Are any of you pov-win users able to print out your code with COLOR
> printing of the syntax highlighting?  I can't get it to work on mine
> (don't even know where to look for checking the option)?

http://members.home.nl/seedseven/#povsdl2html
http://mitglied.lycos.de/lpvader/pov2html/form.html
http://www.palfrader.org/code2html/

ABX

Post a reply to this message

of the typical output, stripped of any of my original text formatting,
then UGH!

--Mark

Post a reply to this message

> On Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:44:34 -0500, LibraryMan <mrm### [at] attnet> wrote:
> > I posted this I think about a year ago, maybe on another povray list,
> > and got not much of a response, so I'm trying again.
> > Are any of you pov-win users able to print out your code with COLOR
> > printing of the syntax highlighting?  I can't get it to work on mine
> > (don't even know where to look for checking the option)?
>
> http://members.home.nl/seedseven/#povsdl2html
> http://mitglied.lycos.de/lpvader/pov2html/form.html
> http://www.palfrader.org/code2html/
>
> ABX

I suppose then that the existence of such workarounds implies that this
is not a native ability to the WinPOV GUI...
Feature suggestion?

---Mark

Post a reply to this message