POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : the color printing question again : Re: the color printing question again Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:13:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: the color printing question again
From: LibraryMan
Date: 19 Dec 2002 15:16:07
Message: <3E02291F.E47D1E16@att.net>
"hughes, b." wrote:

> I'm guessing you might be Mark Wilson.

In the virtual flesh!

I still think it's kind of odd that no one from the POV team has
commented on this issue definitively--
or at least a faithful user who's tracked POV-win since (its) birth!

BTW, I appreciate the links someone suggested about python & perl
scripts to convert the POV code to HTML, but even that seems like more
trouble than ought to be necessary.  I mean, he||, they (the POV coders)
kept the +ud switch, and that doesn't seem to serve any MORE of a
productive purpose! ;-)
--Mark