POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Long Filemanes not supported on Windows? Server Time
5 Jul 2024 06:15:52 EDT (-0400)
  Long Filemanes not supported on Windows? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Bogdan
Subject: Long Filemanes not supported on Windows?
Date: 19 Jan 2001 18:11:59
Message: <3A68CA00.92C114EB@yahoo.com>
Hi
its me again

while doing a animated building for my game i found that the output
filenames specified in .ini file: dark_temple_0000.bmp .....
are truncated to just 7 chars...

is this a problem on windows...or i am doing something wrong?

Thx
Bogdan

Post a reply to this message

> while doing a animated building for my game i found that the output
> filenames specified in .ini file: dark_temple_0000.bmp .....
> are truncated to just 7 chars...
>
> is this a problem on windows...or i am doing something wrong?
>
> Thx
> Bogdan

I've never seen this problem (lfn works fine on my system), but I have a
question for you...
...Where can I get a look at the game you're developing? :)
...Chambers

Post a reply to this message