POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Long Filemanes not supported on Windows? : Re: Long Filemanes not supported officially Server Time
8 Jul 2024 05:48:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Long Filemanes not supported officially
From: Bob H
Date: 20 Jan 2001 02:58:27
Message: <3a694523@news.povray.org>
Sorry, I've been using MegaPov so much I didn't realize this.  The official
POV-Ray for Windows does what you get there, it isn't any fault of Windows or
you.
MegaPov outputs the long filenames even for animation frames (including
spaces).  I don't use it that way though so as to not run into problems with
programs unable to cope with that.  I use a anim.tga file name by default and
convert if I need to.

Bob H.