POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Long Filemanes not supported on Windows? : Re: Long Filemanes not supported on Windows? and My Game Server Time
8 Jul 2024 05:42:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Long Filemanes not supported on Windows? and My Game
From: Bogdan
Date: 20 Jan 2001 08:34:24
Message: <3A699422.5A9681E4@yahoo.com>
Well then i am doing smthing wrong with lfn...
i will check it out in the .ini file :)

My game its a full RTS called "Hostile Encounter"
you can find it (a playable demo also) at:

www.angelfire.com/games3/bogdanontanu/
www.gdarchive.net/bogdanontanu/index.html
www.geocities.com/bogdanontanu/

sometimes some of this sites are down...so check all 3 of them
take care as you can not download the demo from geocities.com
only the other 2 work for download

Game will be done using only free gfx tools and we hope
POV Ray for windows will play a big role here...
we are no converting most of our gfx to POV ray :)
The next demo will have a lot of CSG and #while loops made objects..

We are hard core programmers so we like POV ray a lot...