POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Compiling under HPUX 11.0 Server Time
29 Jun 2024 02:01:10 EDT (-0400)
  Compiling under HPUX 11.0 (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: JC
Subject: Compiling under HPUX 11.0
Date: 12 Jan 2005 21:10:00
Message: <web.41e5d871c4958d9075c651710@news.povray.org>
I am trying to compile PovRAY under HPUX 11.0 using the native C compiler
and aCC.  I get the following error:

aCC  -O -I /usr/local/include -AA  -L/usr/lib/X11R6  -Wl,-a -Wl,archive -o
povray  svga.o unix.o xwin.o ../source/libpovray.a ../source/base/libbase.a
..../source/frontend/libfrontend.a ../libraries/png/libpng.a
..../libraries/tiff/libtiff/libtiff.a ../libraries/zlib/libz.a
..../libraries/jpeg/libjpeg.a -lSM -lICE -lX11 -lm
/usr/ccs/bin/ld: Unsatisfied symbols:
   Frame (first referenced in ../source/libpovray.a(benchmark.o)) (data)

Can someone help me get past this?  I appreciate it.

Post a reply to this message