POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Compiling under HPUX 11.0 : Re: Compiling under HPUX 11.0 Server Time
1 Jul 2024 05:41:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Compiling under HPUX 11.0
From: JC
Date: 13 Jan 2005 13:55:00
Message: <web.41e6c3d63e08076c6157b70b0@news.povray.org>
Yes, that is the line I have invoked.  I cut/pasted into this form from my
terminal window.  Whenever I re-do a configuration line, I do a 'make
clean' and then run the configure script again.  Should I do something else
to make sure that it starts clean?  Maybe there is stuff lying around that
is left over from the previous configure run.