POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Compiling under HPUX 11.0 : Re: Compiling under HPUX 11.0 Server Time
1 Jul 2024 05:53:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Compiling under HPUX 11.0
From: JC
Date: 13 Jan 2005 09:05:00
Message: <web.41e67f353e08076c6157b70b0@news.povray.org>
I fixed the previous problems by including the -AA option to the C++
compiler.  Here is the text from the man page on it:

 -AA            Turns on newly supported ANSI C++ Standard features
                     like namespace std and the new C++ Standard Library.
                     This option also implies -Aa.  Include paths are
                     changed to include_std and libraries are libCsup_v2 and
                     libstd_v2.
                     NOTE: Objects and libraries compiled with -AA are
                     binary incompatible with objects and libraries compiled
                     without -AA.

I just tried remaking with dynamic libraries and it gave me the same error.